Call for applications to join our Board of Directors. Bethlehem Housing and Support Services provides affordable housing and support services to individuals and families in Niagara.
CLICK HERE to download our digital flyer
We are inviting applications from individuals interested in contributing their voice, leadership and experience to:
- Increase our impact in the community;
- Build the community’s engagement and investment in affordable housing solutions; and
- Maintain a strong, adaptive and resilient organization
What is involved in being a board member?
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Serve as a member of a committee
- Board member commitment is a two year term with a maximum of three terms
To complement the existing Board of Director’s backgrounds, the Board is interested in hearing from professionals with the following profile:
- Board Director experience on a not-for-profit Policy Board;
- Ability to read and understand financial statements; and
- A commitment to our values of compassion, integrity, dedication, inclusiveness, and accountability.
We are looking for leadership representation in the following professional areas :
- Human Resources
- Social Services
- Real Estate
- Health Administration
How to Apply?
Please submit your expression of interest along with your resume to Lori Beech, Executive Director
Submission Deadline: August 15, 2020