Bethlehem Housing and Support Services offers in-house and community support services for those living in our transitional and permanent housing, as well as people living in the community.
Once you have completed the intake process, you will be connected to a Community Support Worker who can meet with you in the community, and will work one-on-one with you to determine your needs and help to develop your personal goals.
The support services we offer include:
- Assisting with housing applications
- Making referrals to community services
- Advocating for basic needs like shelter and safety
- Advocating for income supports and subsidies
- Securing stable affordable housing
- Housing First
- Violence Against Women Services